Please understand that by entering into the RYS Academy affiliate program, you agree that you are not allowed to do any of the following things if approved. By doing any of the following, you will be terminated from the program and agree that any commissions earned will be forfeited.
1. You are not permitted to conduct e-mail promotions in a 3rd party system. All e-mail contacts and lists must be your own e-mail or subscriber list. You cannot buy solo ads, use safe lists, use spam or anything of this nature.
2. You must not run negative PPC campaigns such as "Product name / author name scam" or any other method to attract controversial clicks that an ordinary person would deem to portray a negative view of RYS Academy. If you do, you’ll be terminated from the program instantly.
3. You cannot earn commission on your own purchase. Any 'self' purchase commission may be nullified or held back.
5. iFrames, review sites and cloaked domains are permitted as long as they do not contain offensive or negative domain URLs, i.e. words such as “scam, the truth, lies, exposed”, etc.
6. Affiliate payments will be set as delayed for affiliates with less than 50 sales on the JVZoo platform. Please ensure you describe your promotional methods in detail on JVZoo (especially if we don’t know each other).
7. We run a legitimate business, which means that we always correctly illustrate and represent our product/s and their features and benefits to the customer. Please make sure you do the same. Anyone found using misleading claims, inaccurate information or false testimonials (or anything that does not comply with FTC guidelines) will have their affiliate account banned immediately.